Enjoy The Comforts Of Your Own Unit or Rent A Resort Cabin
We are always improving our activities and facilities to enhance your visit. Camp at a historic property next to a working Amish farm and still have convenient access to all the restaurants, theatres, shopping and attractions that Lancaster County has to offer.
Come and Enjoy the Following Additions:
- New Laundry Room Facilities.
- Seasonal Sites, Monthly Rates, Weekly Discounts
(Call 1-800-645-2744 for more info)
- Rent our New Country Loft Suite – which is suitable for 2 families. Enjoy the upscale furnishings of this rental and the beautiful view overlooking the Pequea River.
- Sleep in a Resort Cabin – Enjoy all the comforts of home in one of our deluxe resort cabins.
- Canoe and Kayak Rentals – Discover the Pequea River and the nature along its banks.
- Winter Trailer Storage – November through February
- On-site Trailer Storage – Spring and Fall
Early reservations are suggested as space is limited and sites are filling fast for the 2019 season.
Birthday Party & Catering Facility
Birthday Party & Catering Facility for Family Reunion, Wedding, Scouting Events or Picnic
Receive Updates and Special Offers from Mill Bridge Village Campresort
Mill Bridge Village Camp Resort – Take A Step Back In Time.
Imagine a long journey west in a Conestoga Wagon, transporting corn to be ground at the mill. Your wagon approaches its destination — 1738 Herr’s Grist Mill. Mill Bridge Camp Resort is home to this registered historic landmarks.
In the early 18th century, Herr’s Mill was an important neighborhood center. Not only was it a place to stop between trips, but it was also a place to purchase supplies and exchange news for locals and visitors alike. The Mill and the Village functioned throughout the 1800’s and into the turn of the century. 1929 was the last year the Mill operated.
At Mill Bridge Village & Camp Resort, you will find a wide variety of activities, attractions and shopping nearby. Come see Mill Bridge Camp Resort, alive with the sights and sounds of Pennsylvania Dutch yesteryears.